Please see below for our policy on booking cancellations:
1. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you accept this Tenancy Agreement by post, fax or electronic means, you may cancel the Tenancy Agreement at any time during the period commencing the day after Accepting and ending 7 working days later provided that you give the Landlord and/or the Landlord’s Agent written notice of your intention to do so within those working 7 days.
2. “Accepting” means to formally accept the Tenancy Agreement on-line or alternatively the Completion Date in the case of paper copies of the Tenancy Agreement.
3. The cancellation period will commence the day after the Completion Date in the case of paper copies of the Tenancy Agreement or alternatively the day after the Tenant indicates acceptance of the Tenancy Agreement on-line (as applicable).
4. After this period, you do not have the right to cancel.
5. The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 do not apply if you accept this Tenancy Agreement in person.
6. If your contract start date begins within the 7 days following the acceptance of contract and you take up occupation (deemed to occur at the time you collect the keys and fob), your right to cancel under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ends.